Sunday, October 31, 2010

Target Meets Steve Madden

                                                               VS.


Every year Target comes out with at least one boot modeled after a Steve Madden favorite.  Last year it was the INTYCE (a) and this year it's the ROADY (b).  As much as I appreciate and admire the brains behind the shoe designs, let's face it--I'm a poor college student on a tight budget.  I just bought the Roady replicas yesterday and broke them in today at work.  Yes, its synthetic material and yes, there is absolutely no traction whatsoever (I found out the hard way), but for $34.99 they look and feel pretty damn good.


 (a)
(b)

via google images



Definitely recommended.  And to Steve Madden:  Someday, when I'm out in the working world with a salary, I'll be all yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment